Sunday, September 28, 2014

Taking Damage finished!

And with this one done, all I have to do yet is the Magic type attack. This one could be harder than all the rest. I don't have a plan on what it'll look like yet. I might sit on it and wait until I'm sure of what I want the attack to look like. I'm kind of sad I stuck with the original pixel art base frame from years ago instead of updating it. At least I know the next batch of dragons will look better. My pixel blending and detail skills have grown by leaps and bounds since ... when ever I first made the base down frame.

For these Damage animations, the actual attack has it's own animated effect (a slash, a flame, etc) that will be displayed on or around the dragon. This will allow for a wide variety of abilities to be used without having a giant amount of animations required.

I'll be refocusing on some more coding this week, but I'll also be doing some off computer work. This means doing some enemy monster sketches and ideas (such as the briar boar).

No comments:

Post a Comment